- Little, pearly spheres filled with fruit juice that burst with every bite!
- With their exterior made out of seaweed extract & filled with juice fruit, popping pearls are the new craze!
- Texture: soft, chewy, semi-sweet
- Apparence: translucent, semi solid
- Made from: fruit juice and sugar
- Great source of dietary fiber and low in cholesterol & fat
- Asian pudding is very similar to the traditional hispanic flan.
- Asian pudding is widely used as a favorite topping, dessert, snack, and treat by many people during all of the seasons!
- Pudding has a soft, flavorful, and jelly-like consistency with rich flavors, such as custard and mango.
- Red bean is an annual vine widely grown throughout East Asia and the Himalayas for its small translucent, semi-solid bean.
- The cultivars most familiar in North Asia have a uniform red color.